SUN BIO AZO (BIO FERTILIZERS AZOTOBACTER)
Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria Azotobacter (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
SUN BIO AZO contains heterotrophic free living nitrogen fixing bacteria which fixes atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available for the plant growth. It is also known to synthesize biologically active growth promoting substances.
- Improves soil texture, structure and microbial activity of soil.
- Helps to reduce expenditure on chemical nitrogenous fertilizers up to 25 %.
- The effective strain used in SUN BIO AZO fixes about 20 to 25 kg atmospheric nitrogen per hectare.
Mode of Action
- It is non symbiotic free living bacterium, which helps in Nitrogen fixation.
- Plants need nitrogen for their growth and Azotobacter fixes atmospheric nitrogen non-symbiotically.
- Therefore all plants, trees, vegetables, get benefited.
- The ammonia may be formed by the process called nitrification.
- In this process the Nitrates and Nitrites released by decaying organic matter are converted to Ammonium ions by the bacteria present in the soil.
- The ammonium ion that is produced by this reaction is in the form of nitrogen that is used by living systems in the synthesis of many bio-organic compounds.
Cereals, millets, fruits, vegetables, flowers, plantation and field crops.
Dosage and Method of Application
- Seed / Planting Material Treatment (Per kg):
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO AZO in cold jaggery solution and apply evenly on seed surface. Dry treated seed in shade before sowing and use on same day.
- Seedling Treatment:
Mix 10 ml of SUN BIO AZO in 1 liter of water dip seedling roots for 5-10 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil Application (Per Acre):
Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO AZO with 50-100 kg of well decomposed manure or cake. Apply evenly on one acre of land. Ensure sufficient moisture in soil before application.
Mix 5-10 ml of SUN BIO AZO in 1 liter of water and apply near root zone by drenching.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):
Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO AZO in water and apply in the root zone through drip system.