SUMI MAX HERBICIDE
- Flumioxazin is a herbicide active ingredient that can work that is used as an agricultural or aquatic herbicide. It is systemic, meaning it can be applied to foliage or root and be absorbed and move throughout the target plant.
- Flumioxazin is a yellow to slightly brown solid that is practically insoluble in water. Flumioxazin can work as both a pre-emergent or post-emergent herbicide and has been used to treat annual bluegrass and other warm-season turf grasses on golf courses.
- Flumioxazin 50% SC
- Flumioxazin controls a broad-spectrum of invasive and problematic aquatic plants such as Eurasian watermilfoil and curly leaf pondweed. It may also affect desirable native species, such as coontail, duckweeds, filamentous algae.
Mode of Action
- Flumioxazin works by inhibition of protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO), an enzyme that is important for the synthesis of chlorophyll . In other words, flumioxazin causes interference and halts the plants’ production of chlorophyll. Treated plants will respond quickly to treatment and rapidly decompose.
- Flumioxazin is versatile in that it can be used as both a pre-emergent and post-emergent form of control on weeds and crops both on land and in aquatic sites.
40ml in 80 - 100 litres of water after 48 hours of seed sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet