SOLAR OPERATED FLAIR LIGHT (SAVE CROPS FROM WILD ANIMALS)
Save Crops from Wild Animals!
In India, 45% crops are damaged by wild animals resulting in Yield loss
TRIVENI Solar has come up with an innovative solution with the use of TRIVENI Flair Light.
- Can be installed instead of electric fencing hence no
- No risk to human life and no injury to animals.
- No more burning of animal dung to create smoke as the lights are 100% environment friendly and work on solar energy.
- Easy set up on any surface. Can also be changed from branches.
- Installing these lights at regular intervals will help farmers carry out night patrols without the use of battery operated lights.
Body Material: SMMA, ABS Diameter: 149 mm
Height: 66 mm
Weight: 300 gm
Solar Panel: 2.5 v, 205 ma
Watt: Battery: 1.2 v of 2200 mAh LED: 12 Pcs. in 360 degree Flicking Ratio: 60 to 90 per minute.
Special design for 360 degree Indication Visibility:
- 800 mtrs. on land,
- 1 nautical miles in sea (depending on atmosphere) Working hours: 72 hours
Standard: IP65 Installation Method:
- It can be fitted with Screws.
- Pipe, Bamboo can be inserted at the bottom.
- Flair light has internal magnets. (For Temporary Fitting)
- Divisional Forest officer, Kasaragod, Kerala is using to save crops from elephants, wild boars and wild gour.
- ICRISAT, Patancheru and Hyderabad is using to save their hundreds of acres of farm.
- Directorate of Agriculture Development and Farmers welfare, Trivandrum, has issued a circular to implement the lights. Also, Krishi Bhavan in the districts of Kerala and Karnataka have started using them.