SHINZEN PLUS INSECTICIDE
Technical Name: Fipronil 5 % SC
Mode of Action: A Systemic insecticide with Contact and Stomach action.
- Shinzen plus belongs to phenylpyrazole group of insecticides.
- Shinzen plus is recommended on paddy, cotton, chilli, Cabbage and Sugarcane crop on sucking and chewing pests as per recommendation in leaflets.
- Shinzen plus act on insect nerve system at GABA chloride channel.
- Shinzen plus is highly systemic insecticide quickly absorb through roots and foliage of the crop. It is highly effective at low dosages.
Features and USP:
- Shinzen plus is ideal insecticide under Integrated Pest Management program.
- It improves the yield and quality of farm produce due to its PGR effect.
- It has excellent residual control on continuous pest attack.
- It has good phyto-tonic effect on plant, it helps in keeping plant green, increase height and better growth of flower and fruits.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Cabbage||Diamond Back Moth||320-400||200||7|
|Chillies||Thrips, Aphid, Fruit borer||320-400||200||7|
|RICE||Stem borer, leaf folder, Rice gall midge, Whorl maggot, White backed plant hopper, Brown plant hopper, Green leaf hopper||400-600||200||32|
||Root borer, Early shoot borer||600-800||200||9 months|
||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly||600-800||200||6|