Halosulfuron Methyl 75%wgx
- Sempra Herbicide is the first herbicide introduced in India by Dhanuka Agritech Ltd for effective control of Cyperus rotundus.
- It is a selective, systemic, post-emergence herbicide with WDG formulation for effective control of Cyperus rotundus from nuts in Sugarcane and Maize crop.
- Sempra Herbicide has strong systemic action i.e. moves in both ways through Xylem & Phloem.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Efficacy at Low Dose: Sempra provides outstanding control of Cyperus rotundus at 36 gm/acre. It also offers soil residual activity and controls late emerging weeds. Compared to traditional herbicides it's dosage is low.
- Nutrient uptake checked: Sempra checks nutrient uptake by Cyperus rotundus within 24 hrs of application resulting in good healthy crop.
- Safe to Crop: Sempra does not harm the crop of Sugarcane & Maize.
- Strong Soil Residual Action: Sempra has strong residual action due to which it controls new germinating Cyperus rotundus.
- Reduced Weeding Expenses: Sempra gives freedom from repeated manual weeding which leads to saving manual labour cost in herbicides application.
- Increase Yield: Sempra results in more yield hence more profits.
- CROPS - Sugarcane, Maize,
- TARGETED WEED - Cyperus rotundus
- MODE OF ACTION - Sempra, being a sulfonylurea group herbicide, inhibits acetolactate synthase (ALS), which is the first enzyme in the biosynthetic pathway of the essential branched chain Amino acide. Inhibition of ALS leads to the starvation of the plant for these amino acids, resulting in death (killing) of weeds. For crop plants, in the grass family like maize sugarcane, etc. there is no effect of Sempra as these plant have strong mixed function oxidases which breaks down the herbicide molecule to acid metabolite forms.
- DOSAGE - 36g/acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet