- SEMPRA is the first herbicide introduced in India by Dhanuka Agritech Ltd for effective control of Cyperus rotundus.
- It is a selective, systemic, post-emergence herbicide with WDG formulation for effective control of Cyperus rotundus from nuts in Sugarcane and Maize crop.
- Sempra has strong systemic action i.e. moves in both ways through Xylem & Phloem.
Mode of Action: Selective early post-emergence herbicide for control of yellow nut sedge and purple nut sedges and certain broadleaf weeds.
Crops: Wheat, Sugarcane, Maize, Barley
Dosage: 36 g/acre
- Efficacy at Low Dose: Sempra provides outstanding control of Cyperus rotundus at 36 gm/acre. It also offers soil residual activity and controls late emerging weeds. Compared to traditional herbicides it's dosage is low.
- Nutrient uptake checked: Sempra checks nutrient uptake by Cyperus rotundus within 24 hrs of application resulting in good healthy crop.
- Safe to Crop: Sempra does not harm the crop of Sugarcane & Maize.
- Strong Soil Residual Action: Sempra has strong residual action due to which it controls new germinating Cyperus rotundus.
- Reduced Weeding Expenses: Sempra gives freedom from repeated manual weeding which leads to saving manual labour cost in herbicides application.
Increase Yield: Sempra results in more yield hence more profits.