JANATHA SEAFER - MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER
JANATHA AGRO PRODUCTS
- Seafer is a ferrous fish amino acid powder which provides iron, which is needed in the greatest quantity and its availability is dependent on the pH of the growing medium.
- It is involved when a plant produces chlorophyll, which gives the plant oxygen as well as its healthy green colour.
- Prevents the leaves from Chlorosis (Death of young leaves)
- Contributes greatly to photo synthetic electron transport
- The natural chelating capacity of the amino acids makes the product highly effective
- assists in nitrate and sulfate reduction and energy production within the plant
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Foliar Spray and Drip irrigation.
- For Foliar spray : apply 500-1000gm per Hectare.( 1-2gm per Litre of water).
- For Drip irrigation :apply 1-2Kg per hectare. Frequency or number of sprays to be decided on the severity of deficiency. To be applied at the time from flowering to fruit maturation.
- 3yrs from the date of manufacturing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet