Technical Name: MANCOZEB 75% WP
Mod of Action: CONTACT FUNGICIDE FOR PREVENTING CONTROL
- SATSUMA can control many fungus belongs to phycomycetes, ascomycetes and deuteromycetes group of fungi only when it is applied at right stage.
- SATSUMA is recommended on several crops against wide varieties of disease complex.
- SATSUMA belongs to dithiocarbamete group of fungicide.
- SATSUMA is a pure contact fungicide effective before fungal penetration inside the leaf hence the application should be carefully plant when maximum spore are falling on leaves under whether conditions.
Features and USP:
- SATSUMA being cost effective is still a popular choice among farmers of India
- SATSUMA along with disease control satsuma provides Manganese and Zinc nutrition to the crop.
- SATSUMA is used as foliar sprays, seed treatment and nursery drenching in various crops.
- SATSUMA has good compatibility with commonly used agrochemicals.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Potato||Late Blight, Early blight||600-800||300||-|
|Tomato||Late Blight, Buck eye rot, Leaf spot||600-800||300||-|
|Wheat||Brown, Black Rust||600-800||300||-|
|Maize||Leaf blight, Downy mildew||600-800||300||-|
|Banana||Tip rot, Sigatoka leaf spot, Cigar end rot||600-800||300||-|
|Apple||Scab, sooty blotch||30gm/tree||10ltr/tree||-|
|Grapes||Angular leaf spot, Downy Mildew, Anthracnose||600-800||300||-|