SANIPEB is a contact fungicide based on Propineb Technical containing 70% w/w. Propineb as active ingredient. SANIPEB is used as a foliar spray for the control of fungal diseases in different crops. SANIPEB is indispensable in anti-resistance strategies due to its special mode of action.
Trade Name: SANIPEB
Common Name: Propineb
Formulation: 70% WP
- SANIPEB is a contact and preventive fungicide
- SANIPEB remains mainly on the plant surface
- SANIPEB inhibits or prevents spore production and germ tube formation.
- SANIPEB can be classed as an active substance with very good adhesive property and rain resistance
- SANIPEB contains Zinc in easily available form
Mode of Action
- SANIPEB has a multi-site mode of action which gives it a broad spectrum of activity
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Apple||Scab||300 g/ 100lW|
|Pomegranate||Leaf & Fruit spots||300 g/ 100lW|
|Potato||Early & late blight||300 g/ 100lW|
|Chilli||Dieback||500 g/ 100lW|
|Tomato||Buck eye rot||300 g/ 100lW|
|Grapes||Downy mildew||300 g/ 100lW|
No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically.
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animal feed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke during application.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist
- Wear protective clothing like long sleeved shirts, long pants, hand gloves, shoes and goggles while handling.
- Thoroughly wash the contaminated clothes and parts of the body.