Technical name: Propineb 70 % WP
Sanipeb is a contact fungicide based on Propineb Technical containing 70% w/w. Propineb as active ingredient. Sanipeb is used as a foliar spray for the control of fungal diseases in different crops. Sanipeb is indispensable in anti-resistance strategies due to its special mode of action.
- Sanipeb is a contact and preventive fungicide
- Sanipeb remains mainly on the plant surface
- Sanipeb inhibits or prevents spore production and germ tube formation.
- Sanipeb can be classed as an active substance with very good adhesive property and rain resistance
- Sanipeb contains Zinc in easily available form
- Sanipeb has a multi-site mode of action which gives it a broad spectrum of activity
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Apple||Scab||300 g/ 100lW|
|Pomegranate||Leaf & Fruit spots||300 g/ 100lW|
|Potato||Early & late blight||300 g/ 100lW|
|Chilli||Dieback||500 g/ 100lW|
|Tomato||Buck eye rot||300 g/ 100lW|
|Grapes||Downy mildew||300 g/ 100lW|