Technical Name: Quizalofop Ethyl 5 % EC
Mode of Action: Post emergence herbicide for Grassy weeds
- Ryusei is a systemic herbicide of aryloxy phenoxy propionate group.
- It is recommended on Soyabean, Groundnut, Onion and Black gram for control of grassy weeds.
- Ryusei affected weeds are unable to regenerate.
- It is applied at 20 to 25 days after sowing and remain effective for longer period of killing all new germinated weeds
Features and USP:
- Ryusei after application show the toxic symptoms in weeds within 5-8 days and then completely killed it in 10 to 15 days.
- Ryusei is quickly absorbed by leaves within 1 to 4 hours hence the rain comes after above period does not affect its efficacy.
- Ryusei is the best technical as a post emergent in soybean crop and no resistance is reported against it.
- Ryusei should be used as per the recommended spray volume of 150 to 160 liters per acre the low water volume can develop resistance of weeds
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Soyabean||Barnyard grass, Jungle rice ,Love grass, Crab grass etc.||300-400||200-240||95|
|Cotton||Barnyard grass, Jungle rice, viper grass, Crab grass etc.||400||200||94|
|Groundnut||Barnyard grass, viper grass, Crowfoot grass etc.||300-400||200||89|
|Black gram||Goose grass, Crowfoot grass, Crab grass, Love grass, Barnyard grass, viper grass etc.||300-400||200||52|
|Onion||Crab grass, Goose grass, Crowfoot grass, Love gross etc.||300-400||150-180||7|
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet