ROYAL CLEAR MITE-ACARICIDE/MITICIDE
- Royal Clear Mite is 100% Plant derived solution, Non-Hazardous and bio Degradable solution, Disrupts breathing of Spider mites, Prevents Spider mites laid eggs From hatching. Applicable on the leaves as a foliar spray, kills on contact or ingestion, fast acting.
- DOSE: Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency - Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency: 1:750 maximum, 1:500 for heavy infestation every 3-5 Days. Tank mix is 2ml per litre.
- EFFECTIVE: Use ROYAL CLEAR MITE to control and eliminate the following pests: Spider Mites, Aphids, Mole Crickets, Red Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Mites, Thrips slugs, Mosquito Larva, Southern Red Mites, Spruce Mites, Slugs, Chiggers, European Red Mites, whiteflies, thunder flies, greenflies, black flies,
- Non-Hazardous and bio degradable solution
- Prevents Spider mites laid eggs from hatching
EFFICACY Use ROYAL CLEAR MITE to control and eliminate the following pests: Spider Mites, Aphids, Mole Crickets, Red Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Mites, Thrips slugs, Mosquito Larva, Southern Red Mites, Spruce Mites, Slugs Chiggers, European Red Mites.
ROYAL CLEAR MITE can be used on any plant that has a mite infestation. Here are some common ones that get affected. Cucurbits, Tomatoes, Grass/Lawns, Squash, Grapes. Pumpkins, Trees Roses, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Wheat, Peonies
DIRECTION OF USE:
Shake well before using the Product
Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency:
1:750 maximum 1%750, 1:500 for heavy, infestation every 3-5 Days, Tank mix is 2ml per litre.
DIRECTIONS FOR MIXING AND HANDLING
Mix the required amount of Royal Clear Mite in water with sufficient agitation to maintain a uniform suspension in the spray or mixing tank. Tank should be cleaned prior to use. Do not use highly alkaline or highly acidic water to mix sprays. Use a buffering agent if necessary to Maintain neutrality (pH 6 to 8) of water in the tank. Maintain agitation during application.
Apply immediately after mixing; do not allow spray mix to stand overnight. Royal Clear Mite can be used with other agricultural chemicals.
Always jar test before mixing products to avoid chemical incompatibility.