- Rilon is a highly potent new insecticide for use on lepidoptera, which are considered the most damaging insects next to sucking pests in high value edible crops such as vegetables and fruits.
- Emamectin benzoate 5% SG
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Rilon has a unique physiological mode of action, reducing the possibility of cross-resistance to other chemicals.
- Rilon stops Lepidoptera feeding within hours of ingestion, preventing subsequent crop damage.
- Rilon is safe to beneficial insects.
- MODE OF ACTION - It is an insecticide with stomach action and should be ingested by the larva to be most effective. Emamectin benzoate is produced by a naturally occurring bacterium known as Streptomyces avermitilis; it exhibits toxicity for pests. Affected larva becomes paralyzed and stop feeding shortly after exposure to rilon Insecticide and subsequently die after 2-4 days.
|Okra||Fruit and shoot borer|
|Chilli||Fruit borer, Thrips and mites|
|Brinjal||Shoot and Fruit borer|
- DOSAGE - 0.5gm/liter of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet