RED PATTI (HPH-2226) CHILLI
- Semierect Plant with good plant vigor
- Dual purpose, Red dry goes for Powder purpose & Processing
- Uniform dark green fruits with High Colour(120 ASTA),
- Size - Fruit length 12-14 cm and Diameter 0.7 to 0.8 cm
- Plant type -Semierect Plant with good plant vigour
- Yield - 1.5 to 2 MT/acre in Red dry ( depending on season and cultural practice)
|Kharif||KA, TS, AP, TN, MP, MH, UP|
|Rabi||KA, TS, AP, TN, MP, MH, UP|
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 80g - 100g per acre.
- Sowing: Prepare the raised bed of 180x90x15cm, for 1acre 10 to 12 beds are required. Nursery should be free from weeds and debris. Line sowing is recommended.
- Distance between two row: 8-10 cm (4 fingers) apart,
- Distance between seed to seeds :3-4 cm ( 2 fingers),
- Seeds are sown in line at 0.5-1.0 cm deep
- Transplanting: Transplanting should be done @ 25-30 days after sowing.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 75 x 45 cm or 90 x 45 cm
Fertilizer dose with timing
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 120:60:80 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing: Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing: 25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet