RED LADY PAPAYA + NISHA CHILLI
Get 10grms Redlady Papaya + 20grms Nisha Chilli
- Early, vigorous, productive, and tolerant to papaya ring spot virus
- Plants begin to bear fruit at 60-80 cm height and have over 30 fruits per plant in each fruit-setting season
- Fruits are short oblong on female plants and rather long- shaped on bisexual plants, weighing about 1.5-2 kg
- Flesh is thick, red, with 13% sugar content, and aromatic
- Good shelf life and transportability
- Plant is semi spreading type,
- vigorous & well branched.
- Fruit is Dark green,
- Smooth & Glossy,
- 2.5-2.8 cm wide,
- 15-16 cm long,
- medium pungent and weighs 30-35 gm.
- Harvesting Starts within 75-80 days from Transplanting.
- suitable for fresh market