RASHI (GROWTH REGULATOR)
It increases photo synthesis activity in the leaf. It is useful in cloudy weather.
Rashi is TRIACONTANOL 1000 ppm.
Use ½ to 1 ml per liter of water To increase chlorophyll content in plants
Grapes, Citrus, Apple, Tomato, Potato, Vegetables,Tobaco, Turmeric, Ginger, Onion, Black Paper, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Knoikhol, Capsicum, Pomegranates & Papaya.
- Increase plant or crop yield.
- Enhance photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
- Induce the production of flower buds and flowering.
- Allow the production of bigger leaves, and bigger root system.
- Increase cell growth in roots, and used to produce thicker foliage and flowers.
- Production of robust plants more resistant to disease and pathogens.
- Increase basal branching of rosette plants, and allow more basal breaks.
- Improve establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
- Used to help plants suffering nutrient and growth deficiencies.