PREMIUM ZINC ACTIVATOR
Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria – ZSB (Liquid)
Mode Of Action:
Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria (ZSB) produces organic acids which convert the insoluble zinc carbonate, Zinc sulphide and Zinc oxide into available Zn+ through lowering of soil pH and breaking down the complexity thereby increasing the overall soil health and crop yield.Benefits To The Crop:
- Effectively controls Khaira disease in paddy.
- Increases quality of the produce and overall crop yield.
- Improves soil health by activating hormones.
- Enhances root and plant growth.
- Improves photosynthetic activity.
ZSB should be applied in crops grown between 5 to 8 pH, specially in Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Citrus, Pomegranate, Ginger etc.