PHYTOALEXIN - 84 FUNGICIDE
Inducing phytoalexin in plants to ward off the diseases. recommended mainly for phycomycetes diseases, Downy mildew, Phytophera late blight in fruits and vegetable, spices.
Phytoalexin-84 contains chemicals produced by the plant, as a result of interaction of Host and Pathogen. Phytoalexin-84 inhibits the growth of pathogenic organisms . Natural lexins are externally induced by application of Phytoalexin-84.
3 to 4 ml Phytoalexin-84 per litre of water
- Grapes: 1st and 2nd spray in rains 3rd spray before Oct. pruning, 4th spray 12 days after pruning 5th onwards, ten days interval.
- Citrus and Apples: 1st spray before monsoon. 2nd and 3rd spray in rains. 4th and 5th after rains with one month interval.
- Tomato, Potato & Vegetables: 1st spray in nursery, 2nd spray onwards: 15 days after transplanting, bi-weekly application.
- Tobacco: 1st spray in nursery, 2nd and 3rd spray after 15 days transplantation.
- Turmeric and ginger: 1st dose beginning of rains, 2nd and 3rd in monsoon with 30 days gap.
Spray after dilution with water 3 to 4 ml per litre of water
- Onion: 1st spray in nursery, 2nd spray 15 days after transplanting and 3rd if moist weather persists.
- Black Pepper: 1st spray before monsoon, 2nd and 3rd spray, in rains and 4th after rains.
- Cabbage, Cauliflower and Knoikhol: 1st spray in nursery, 2nd spray onwards: bi-weekly starting 15 days after transplanting.
- Capsicum: 1st spray in nursery, 2nd spray onwards: bi-weekly starting 15 days after transplanting.
- Pomegranates and Papaya: 1st spray on onset of rains, 2nd and 3rd in monsoon with 30 days gap.