PHOSPHOCEA-HD (PHOSPHATE SOLUBILISING BACTERIAL BIO FERTILIZER)
Phosphorous is the next important nutrient after Nitrogen, which helps in root formation and plant growth. Phosphate is available in the soil in insoluble form and hardly about 1-2% of it is available to the plants. Phosphocea-HD contains high densities of Phosphorous Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) which helps to convert insoluble inorganic phosphate into simple and soluble form for plant uptake
Phosphocea-HD is 100 times more concentrated than the conventional product
Phosphocea-HD is available in liquid based formulation containing High density of live cells of Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria and adjuvants
Name of Microorganism: Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria, Viable cell count: 1X1010 Cells/ ml (Minimum), Carrier base: Liquid
Mode of Action:
The Phosphorous Solubilising Bacteria in Phosphocea-HD, secretes certain organic acids such as lactic, gluconic, fumaric, succinic and acetic acid, which converts insoluble tricalcium phosphate and rock phosphate into soluble form and other metabolically active Plant Growth Promoting (PGP) components that eventually improves overall plant health and productivity
Phosphocea-HD bio fertilizer is recommended for all type of crops like paddy, wheat, cereals, pulses, vegetables and horticultural crops.
Seed Treatment: 1-2 ml/ acre
Seedling treatment: 25 ml/ acre
Drip: 25 ml/ acre
Soil: 25 ml/ acreProduct High Point
- Application of Phosphocea-HD assures an early & effective germination.
- It increases the nutrient uptake efficiency in plants.
- 10-20% of chemical fertilizer may be saved.
- 15-25% crop yield may be increased.
- The treated seeds should be dried in shade at cool place and sown within 2-3 hours.
- The product should be kept in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The whole content of the pack should be used in one time.
Note: We are responsible for uniform quality of the products, performance may vary depending upon its uses and method of application.