SONKUL SUN BIO PHERO BC (PHEROMONE LURE)
- Adults may live more than a year. Adults feed primarily upon juices of host plants, nectar, and honeydew secreted by various kinds of insects. There may be as many as eight to 10 generations a year.
- Larval feeding damage in fruits is the most damaging. Mature attacked fruits develop a water soaked appearance. Young fruits become distorted and usually drop. The larval tunnels provide entry points for bacteria and fungi that cause the fruit to rot.
- Development from egg to adult under summer conditions requires from 12 to 28 days, according to the individual and to host and weather conditions. The developmental periods may be extended considerably by cool weather.
- The preoviposition period lasted 7 to 26 days and the oviposition period 39 to 95 days. A single hardy female may lay as many as 1,000 eggs. Eggs generally are laid in young fruit, although they are laid also in succulent stems of many host plants, in cavities made with the aid of a sharp ovipositor. Only ripe fruit of some hosts are attacked.
- Pupation normally occurs in the soil, usually beneath the host, at a depth of up to 2 inches.
- Target Plants- Watermelon, Muskmelon, Bottle Gourd, Pumpkin, Cucumber, Ridged Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Tinda, Tomato etc.
Soak cotton wick in PHERO BC solution and fix it in insect trap. Wash hands thoroughly before and after use.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet