- PAGER INSECTICIDE It is unique chemical group allowing control of insects and mites resistant to major chemical classes such as OPs or Pyrethroids. Pager controls nymphs and adults and gives longer lasting control. Pager degrades into a urea derivative resulting in a Phyto tonic effect & selective to beneficial insects thus best fit in IPM programs.
- Diafenthiuron 50% WP
- Pager is a broad spectrum insecticide which controls sucking complex and mites as well.
- Pager has trans laminar action, which allows control of hidden pests in plant canopy & has vapour action and works well in dense crops and in large fields.
- Pager has quick knockdown through immediate paralysis of the pest.
- Pager is safe to beneficial insects & suitable for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme.
Mode of action: Pager is a pro-insecticide, which has first to be converted to its active form. The active compound then acts on a specific part of the energy-producing enzymes in the mitochondria. This results in immediate paralysis of the pest after intake or contact with the product.
Dose per acre
|Whiteflies, Aphids, Thrips, Jassids
|Diamond Back Moth
|Thrips, Capsule Borer
2gm/Liter of wat
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet