- Oxykill is a selective, contact herbicide providing control of annual broad-leaf weeds, some grasses and suppression of some perennials.
- It has pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Oxykill contains oxyfluorfen as active ingredient which belongs to diphenyl ether.
- As pre-emergence, Oxykill forms a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weed plants through direct contact at emergence.
- Actively growing plants are very susceptible to Oxykill as post-emergence action.
- CROPS - Onion, Tea, Potato, Groundnut, Direct Seeded Rice, Mint.
MODE OF ACTION -
- Oxykill inhibits specific enzyme, Protoporphyinogen oxidase, which leads to accumulation of phototoxic heme and chlorophyll precursors, which in presence of light, produce activated oxygen species.
- These oxygen species disrupts membrane. Sunlight is essential for performance of Oxyfluorfen.
- DOSAGE - Mix 450-850 ml in 500 Litre of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet