NOMINEE GOLD HERBICIDE ( नॉमिनी गोल्ड शाकनाशी )
Nominee Gold is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation i.e. direct sown rice, rice nursery and transplanted rice.
Technical Content: Bispyribac Sodium 10% SCFeatures
- Nominee Gold controls major grasses, Sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice.
- Nominee Gold offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds.
- It gives freedom of need based application only when the weeds emerge.
- It is safe for rice.
- It gets absorbed quickly in weeds and results are unaffected even if it rains after 6 hours of application.
- It has a low dosage of 80-120 ml/acre
- It is safe to environment.
- It is cost effective.
- Shake the bottle well before well
- Targeted weeds should directly be exposed to NOMINEE GOLD spray
- Use Flat fan / Flood jet nozzle only
- Ensure uniform spray only
- Avoid Spray if rain is expected in 6 hrs.
- Re-flood the field within 48 - 72 hrs. of application.
- Maintain water for 5-7 days to suppress weed emergence.
|CROP||WEED||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Rice (Nursery)||Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum||200 ml|
|Rice (Transplanted)||Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||200 ml|
|Rice (Directly seeded)||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||200 ml|