NITROCEA - HD (NITROGEN FIXING BACTERIAL BIO-FERTILIZER)
Azotobacter is a free-living diastrophic bacteria and has several metabolic capabilities including atmospheric nitrogen fixation by conversion to ammonia. Their unique system of three distinct nitrogenase enzymes makes these bacteria better for nitrogen fixation. Nitrocea-HD has been recognized as an important input in increasing cereals, vegetables and fruits crop production. Treatment of seeds, roots of seedlings and soil with Nitrocea-HD is effective in increasing yields of cereals, vegetables and fruit crops. Nitrocea-HD contains a high density of virulent strains of Azotobacter sp., a free-living microorganism, which helps in fixing atmospheric nitrogen.
Nitrocea-HD is 100 times more concentrated than the conventional dose.
Name of Microorganism: Azotobacter Spp, Viable cell count: 5X109 Cells/ ml (Minimum), Carrier base: Liquid
Mode of Action
The Nitrogen Solubilising Bacteria in Nitrocea-HD improves soil fertility and inhibits the growth of pathogens and results in lowering the incidence of disease.
Nitrocea-HD bio-fertilizer is recommended for all type of crops like paddy, wheat, cereals, pulses, vegetables and horticultural crops.Application
Seed Treatment: 1-2 ml/ acre
Seedling treatment: 25 ml/ acre
Drip: 25 ml/ acre
Soil: 25 ml/ acre
Product High Point
- Application of Nitrocea-HD assures an early & effective germination.
- It increases the nutrient uptake efficiency in plants.
- 10-20% of chemical fertilizer may be saved.
- 15-25% crop yield may be increased.
- The treated seeds should be dried in shade at cool place and sown within 2-3 hours.
- The product should be kept in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The whole content of the pack should be used in one time.
Note: We are responsible for uniform quality of the products, performance may vary depending upon its uses and method of application.