Nimbecidine is a neem oil-based formulation with 300 ppm Azardiractin. It is a natural organic insect control product for agricultural crops.
Technical content: Azardiractin 300 PPM (EC formulation)
- It also controls other sucking pests like Whiteflies, Aphids, Thrips etc.
- It acts as Anti-feedent, Repellent, oviposition deterrent and insect growth suppressor.
- The Insect cannot develop resistance against Nimbecidine.
- It is organic, non-toxic and safe to natural enemies. Compatible with chemical insecticides and improve the potentiation effect of insecticides
- Organic certified product.
- In addition to the recommended crops and pests, it also controls sucking pests like White flies, Aphids, Thrips, etc.
Mode Of Action: Nimbecidine 300ppm acts as antifeedant, repellent, ovi-position deterrent, insect growth regulator, and sterilant.
Crops: Cotton, Rice
Target Pests: Leaf roller, Stem borer, Brown Plant Hopper,Bollworm, Aphid
Dosage: 5 – 6 ml per litre of water
Click Here For More Insecticides