NEEMARK ( NEEM INSECTICIDE 10000 PPM)
Technical Content: Azadiractin 10000 PPM
Neemark is the extract of natural neem and contains triterpenoids & azadirachtin which are very effective against insects & yet are safe to human beings and animals.
Mode of action
- Anti-Feedant - Insects lose their appetite
- Repellant - Drives away the insects
- Growth regulatory- Larvae do not develop into full
- Ovipositor & ovicidal - Deposition & hatching of eggs reduced
- Safe to predators and parasites - Protects beautiful insects and
keeps population of harmful insects under control
- Totally bio-degradable
- Effective against wide range of insects
- Safe to the environment
- Cost effective over conventional pesticides
- Low volume spray: Spray 1 to 1.5 litres of Neemark per acre.
- High volume spray: Spray @ 5ml Neemark per litre water and cover the entire foliage
Tank mix: Along with standard dose of insecticides or fungicide, mix 3 ml of Neemark
per litre of spray solution.
Cotton: Following insects are damaging cotton crops
Heliothis, larvae, bollworms - Spray Neemark starting from 45 days of planting at bi-weekly interval. White fly - spray Neemark to prevent build up of white fly eggs and pupae. Nymphs should be controlled at an early stage.Best results are obtained if Neemark is sprayed during oviposition time.
- Spodoptera - spray Neemark at early season to prevent build up of spodoptera sucking pest - spray of Neemark before flowering
- Rice / paddy: Two or three sprays of Neemark will ffectively control pests like brown leaf hopper, green leaf hopper, leaf hoppers and stem borers
- Citrus: Citrus blackfly, aleurocanthus woglumi can be controlled by bi-weekly spray of Neemark
- Cabbage: Diamond back moth damages cabbage crop to a great extent and can be controlled effectively by using Neemark.
- Vegetables: Bi-weekly application of Neemark can effectively control all types of insects
- Pulses: Neemark is effective against gram pod borer, pea semilooper, aphids, whiteflies tur caterpillar
- Jujuba (ber): During winter months, fruit fly is active ;spray Neemark twice during his season.
- Grapes: For control of flea beetle, scales, thrips and jassids, spray Neemark from october to march at monthly intervals.
Mango: Hopper is the main pest. Spray Neemark from november to february to
keep hopper under control.
- Apples: For prevention of fruit borers, fruit flies, apple wolly aphids and apple mealy bugs.
- Melons & curcurbits: For prevention of fruit-fly, caterpillarsand beetles spray at fortnightly intervals.
Pomegranate: To prevent anar butterfly from laying eggs on flowers and young fruits, spraying at
- Sapota: For taking care of chikoo moth. Fruit flies and thrips spray Neemark regularly
Chilies: To take care of damage of thrips, pod borers, caterpillars and aphids spray
Neemark every fortnight
Tomato: For control of leaf miner, caterpillar, jassids, beetles and whiteflies spray every 15 days
coffee: Green and red bugs, shot hole borers, thrips and miners attack the plants and berries.
Spray Neemark from may onwards till the harvest.
- Tea: Tea mosquito multiplication can be stopped by Neemark spray on tea..
Onion: For control of thrips and maggots, spray Neemark every 15 days.
Application: during winter give Neemark spray to ovicidal action against the spring damage.