Use : Seed treatment
Contents : Glomus sp.
Application : Seed treatment, soil application.
- Mobilizes and transfers Phosphorous, Nitrogen, Sulphur and Micronutrients like Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Iron.
- Offers up to 50% reduction in Chemical Fertilizer application.
- Enhances yield and increases photosynthesis hence improves plant growth.
- Helps in better absorption of moisture thereby helping plants tide over water stress conditions.
- Produces plant growth hormones resulting in better growth of plants.
- Improves structure & texture of the soil thus restoring natural fertility.
- Prevents infestation of plant pathogenic nematodes and fungi.
- Non toxic, non – hazardous and eco-friendly.
Supplementary Products : B:seepel.
Application Season : Kharif & Rabi.
Keywords and Tags : Mycorrhizal biofertilizer, Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza (VAM).
Target crops : Field crops, cereals.
Dose - 25 gm/acre Seed
100 gm/acre for standing crop