DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- For liquid based: 2 liters per acre | For Carrier based: 2 to 5 kg per acre
- Seeds Treatment: Mix 10 g of Multiplex Bio- Jodi in 10 ml of water and mix this solution to coat 1 kg of seed to form a uniform coating
- Nursery: Mix 10 g of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in one litre of water and drench the nursery bed.
- Seedling Dipping: Mix 20 g of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in one litre of water and dip the seedlings for 30 minutes in this solution and then transplant.
- Foliar Spray: Mix 5 g or 3 ml of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in 1 litre of water and spray. We recommend 2 to 3 sprays at 15 days interval. Do not use any chemical fungicide / bactericide at least 7 to 10 days before or after use of Multiplex Bio-Jodi.
- Soil Application: Mix 2 to 5 kgs / 2 litres of Multiplex Bio-Jodi in 120 to 150 kg of Multiplex Annapurna / Farmyard Manure and broadcast over one acre. Maintain adequate moisture at the time of application and thereafter up to 15 days.
Click here for all Crop Protection products