- New Activator Technology, Bio Fungicide, Plant pro-biotic. Compatible with chemical fungicides in tank mix concentration.
Contents: Liquid formulation of dormant forms of multiple plant pro-biotic bacteria Bacillus subtilis KTSB 1015.
Use: Soil and foliar application [2ml/l].
Diseases Conditions or Disease Names : Powdery mildew on grapes.
APPLICATION METHODS :
- Milastin is applied as foliar and soil spray at the rate of 2ml/lit of water.
- The product can be applied at 15 days interval.
- Milastin can be applied at all stages viz- vegetative phase or flowering and fruiting [pre-harvest interval is not necessary].
- Best results are obtained by using non-ionic stickers. Thorough coverage is essential for optimum result.
- Spray in the evening or late afternoon to create conditions favorable for germination of spores in Milastin.
- Efficient colonization of shoot and foliar surfaces with useful bacteria.
- Organic certified.
- Residue free.
- Compatible with chemical fungicides.
- Useful for both conventional & organic farming.
- Zero Pre-harvest interval (PHI).
- Bio- management of fungal diseases of crops.
Mode Of Action
- Bacillus subtilis is a fierce competitor & is also known to release metabolites during growth. The bacteria
- Inhibits germination of spores of plant pathogenic microbes by competitive exclusion of undesirable microbes
- Inhibits the growth of mycelium producing metabolites that prevent adhesion of the pathogenic fungi to the plant surface
- Grapes, Pomegranate and Vegetables.
- Drenching to 1 liter per acre
Additional /Imp Information:
- Not compatible with sulfur, copper, and antibiotics