MEALY RAZE (Insecticide FOR MEALY BUGS)
- Chemical Composition
It is a next generation plant extract based Botanical Bio-pesticide which effectively controls Mealybugs. MEALY RAZE has proven efficacy against Mealybugs attacking vegetables like Chili, Brinjal, Okra; fruits like Grapes, Pomegranate, Papaya, Custard Apple; Flowers like Rose, Gerbera, Carnation & crops like Sugarcane, Cotton, and Tea etc. Mealy Raze effectively controls Mealybugs on crops grown in both Green house and open field. It has greater efficacy at low temperatures. Mealy Raze is Contact, Partially systemic & Fumigant mode of action.
After spraying of MEALY RAZE, the formulation phytoconstituents come in contact with the waxy soft-body surface of the Mealybugs. The outer waxy layer gets dissolved & disturbed which allows penetration of the phytochemicals into the insect body. The penetration of phyto-constituents in the insect body cause lysis of cell leading to leakage of body fluid and finally killing the insect. In some cases paralyzed insects are also observed after a few hours of exposure to the formulation. It is effective on all stages of Mealy bug such as egg, nymph, and adults. After application of Mealy Raze It shows Cell desiccation effect.
• Use Safety kit at the time of spraying.
• Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
• Mealy Raze should be applied as both preventive and curative.
• Time of spray must be carried out at morning or evening.
• All equipment’s should be clean before the spraying like Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
• Proper coverage is most important for results.
• After spray properly wash the hands using soap.
• Don't eat, drink, smoke or chew during whole operation of pesticides.
• Bio-pesticides should not be exposed to sunlight.
• Never prepare spray solution & application of pesticides without wearing protective clothing.
• Do not use overdose which may affect plant health.
• Don’t take dense spray at the time of berry harvesting of grapes.
Abrus precatorius (M.C.) 3.0% Acorus calamus (M.C.) 5.0% Jatropha integerrima (M.C.) 5.0% Piper longum (M.C.) 2.0% Acacia concinna (M.C.) 4.0% Cuminum cyminum (M.C.) 3.0% other Ingredients % BY WT organic emulsifier 18.0% Carrier oil QS to make Total 100.00%