Technical Content: Carbosulfan 25% EC
- Marshal 25% EC formulation of Carbosulfan, is a leader in providing broad spectrum insect control in several crops.
- Marshal is a systemic, broad-spectrum carbamate insecticide registered in more than 80 countries.
- Marshal’s unique chemistry provides superior control of pests in rice and chili to maximize yield and quality.
- The protection provided by Marshal helps the farmer to fight off most of the sucking and lepidopterous insect pests like aphids, thrips, hoppers, borers etc.
- It Is A Board Spectrum Contact And Stomach Insecticide Use For The Control Of Insect Pasts Or Cotton, Cabbege, Tomatto, Chilli And Pigeon Pea.
Targeted Pests: Both chewing and Sucking Pests like Aphids, , Jassids, White flies, Leaf hoppers, Mealy bugs, Thrips, Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Fall army worm, Cut Worm, Pod borers, DBM, Stem borers,Bollworms, Leaf roller
Dosage: 2 ml/lt of water