Technical Content: Hexythiaziox
- Maiden [Hexythiaziox] is a new acaricide which shows excellent control on phytophagous mites.
- Maiden has the distinction of being the first IGR Acaricide to be introduced in India.
- Maiden has novel acaricidal chemistry with marvelous ovicidal, larvicidal and nymphicidal properties, which controls phytophagous mites of different species in different crops.
- Broad spectrum acaricide.
- Excellent ovicidal, larvicidal and nymphicidal activity.
- Excellent effect on eggs laid by female adults applied with Maiden.
- Long persistence – ensures prolong protection.
- No cross resistance to mites tolerant to conventional acaricides.
- No phytotoxicity on most of the crops.
- No adverse effect on beneficial insects and natural enemies.
- Compatible with many kinds of pesticides.
- Good translaminar action but non systemic on plants.
Target Pests: Red Spider mites, Two spotted mites, Yellow mites, Mites
400—500 ml/ha drenching the foliage.
*Cash On Delivery' is not available*