- Magister® 10% EC is a highly effective insecticide (acaricide/miticide) based on an active ingredient Fenazaquin for effective control of insect pests.
Fenazaquin 10% EC
- Excellent miticide with unique ovicidal activity.
- Magister exhibits true ovicidal activity, preventing hatching of tea pests and gives superior residual control for a longer period.
- It is also relatively safe for beneficial / predatory mites such as Phystoseiulus spp, amplyeius spp which help in the reduction of mite population.
Mode of Action
- Its route of exposure is ingestion and dermal, and its mode of action is the disruption of the biochemistry of insect mitochondria.
- Apple, Brinjal, Okra, Pepper, Tea, Tomato
- Acaphylla theae, Brevipalpus californicus, Calacarus carinatus, Oligonychus coffeae, Polyphagotersonemus latus, Tetranychus urticae
- Tea: 1000-1250 ml in 400 - 600 litres of water.
- Apple: 400 ml in 1000 litres of water.
- Okra, brinjal, Tomato and Chilli: 1250 ml in 500 litres of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet