ANSHUL LIQUID MAGIC (MULTI MICRONUTRIENT FERTILIZER)
- It contains secondary nutrients like Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur and micronutrients like Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Boron and Molybdenum in balanced and in easily available form.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- For field crops: Dissolve 2.5 ml in one litre of water and spray on leaves.
- For field and vegetable crops:
- First spray: 20-25 days after sowing/transplanting.
- Second spray: 15 - 20 days after first spray. Third spray before plant maturation or fruit development stage.
- For horticultural crops: Spray 20 - 30 days before flowering and second spray after fruit set. (i.e. when fruit attains bean size).
- High yielding short duration varieties will encounter more nutrients deficiency which might occur for reasons beyond the control of farmers, resulting in decreased yield in high yielding crops.
- The application of Anshul Liquid Magic will initiate flowering, improves the setting up of flowers, corrects the deficiencies by eliminating the hidden hunger and develops resistance against diseases, which leads to increased yield.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet