Technical Content: Tebuconazole 250 EC
- Lark contains Tebuconazole a systemic triazole fungicide.
- Triazoles are the leading chemical class of fungicides worldwide.
- Lark is used as foliar spray for the control of powdery mildew and fruit rot of chilli, tikka and rust of groundnut, blast and sheath blight of rice
- Lark is applied as protective as well as curative fungicide with knapsack sprayer at early appearance of disease.
Mode Of Action:
Lark acts as a systemic fungicide. Demethylase inhibitors (DMI) — interfere in the process of building the structure of the fungal cell wall. Finally, inhibit the reproduction and further growth of the fungus.
- Broad-spectrum action against many crop diseases.
- Prophylactic, curative, eradicative efficacy.
- Excellent Plant Growth (PG) effect.
- Improves the quality of produce.
Lark is applied as a protective as well as curative fungicide, at early appearance of the disease.
Dosage: 2 ml/ltr of water