KERADIX (GROWTH PROMOTER )
- Keradix is highly active root-Growth - Promoting powder in carefully chosen carrier.
- The very small amount of Keradix is readily absorbed by the stem of the cutting which is thereby stimulated to form roots.
- In relatively short time treated cuttings produce a healthy fibrous root system.
- Cutting should be preferably 10 to 15 cms long with the lower leaves removed. lactral shoots from the current growth are usualiy the most reliable and are best taken at a nod of join or with a ‘heel’ Dip the base of the trimmed cutting in 1-2 centimeter of water.
- Stir the base of the cuttings in the Keradix Powder. Tap against the rim of the container to remove the surplus powder.
- leaving a thin layer of Keradix on 1-2
- Plant in the usual rooting medium
Herbal Extract 2.2% w/w
Insert QS to make 100% w/w
Stimulates Rapid And Prolific Rooting Of Plant Cuttings