KATYAYANI PSEUDOMONAS FLUORESCENS BIO FUNGICIDE POWDER
- Katyayani Pseudomonas Fluorescens effectively controls soil-borne pathogens causing Bacterial and fungal wilts. Suppresses the plant-parasitic nematodes specifically Root-knot nematodes infecting Tomato and Okra. Pseudomonas fluorescens is also called as PGPR (plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria)as it enhances plant growth and yields significantly. Katyayani Pseudomonas Fluorescens Triggers the natural immunity in the plants.
- Bio Fungicide
- Pseudomonas fluorescens protect crops from a number of soil-borne / seed-borne plant pathogens.
- It is eco-friendly in nature.
- It induces resistance in crop plants also.
- It helps in controlling pathogenic nematodes present in the soil.
Features & Benefits
- Vegetable crops, Oilseeds, Cotton, Paddy, Maize, Rice, Pulses, Sugarcane, Ornamental crops Fruit crops.
MODE OF ACTION
- The mechanism of suppression is done by competition of nutrients or chemical antibiosis where the total ecosystem gets modified in favor of beneficial microbes by producing certain secondary metabolites and resulting into depletion of the pathogenic fungal and bacterial population. Besides, Pseudomonas fluorescens in Katyayani Pseudomonas Fluorescens also helps to enhance the availability of chelated iron in the rhizosphere which builds up plant innate immunity to fight against pathogens, known as ISR (Induced systemic resistance)
- For Liquid-Based: Use Katyayani Pseudomonas Fluorescens 1 liter per acre
- For Carrier-Based:Use Katyayani Pseudomonas Fluorescens 5 kg per acre
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet