KATYAYANI OXYFEN OXYFLUROFEN 23.5 % EC SELECTIVE HERBICIDE
- Katyayani oxyfen Contains oxyflurofen 23.5 % ec is a selective herbicide for the control of certain annual grasses and broadleaf weeds.Oxyfen is a Trusted brand by onion farmers with pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.
- Katyayani oxyfen is a modern quick action Herbicide solution that is widely used for the Crops of Onion Rice / Paddy Tea Potato Groundnut Direct Seeded Rice Mint Garlic. For the control Echinochloa Sp., Cyperus Iria, Eclipta Alba, Digitaria, Imperata Etc
- It has strong contact and residual action. It has pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.As pre-emergence, Oxyfen forms a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weed plants through direct contact at emergence It is a selective herbicide readily absorbed by the foliage with very little translocation
- Its Residual action on the weeds gives longer weed control.Safe for subsequent crops.Can be used for Agriculture Use & For domestic Purposes like Home Garden & in Nursery
- Dosage : For Domestic Use take 2-3 ml of Oxyfen per 1 Liter of Water. For Large Applications 120-150 ml per Acre Foliar Spray. In onion nursery :- 15 to 25 days after sowing of seeds 10-12 ml / pump In main field :- just before Transplanting and up to 15 days of Transplanting.Detailed Instruction Leaflet to Use is given along with the product.