KATYAYANI IMD - 178 IMIDACLOPRID 17.8 % SL(INSECTICIDE)
Katyayani Imd-178 Contains Imidacloprid 17.8% SL is a systemic modern quick action insecticide with contact and stomach poison action. It is best and most cost effective pest control solution for controlling sucking insects pests such as Aphids Thrips Jassids White Fly and termites effectively.
- It is a systemic insecticide
- Recommended as a foliar spray for the control of aphid , Whitefly , Jassid , Thrips of Cotton , BPH , WBPH , GLH of Paddy Termite of Sugarcane , Hopper on mango , jassid , thrips , whitefly of sunflower , and aphid , jassid , thrips of okra , Leaf miner , Psylla of Citrus , Aphid Jassid of Groundnut , Flea beetle of Grapes , jassid , aphid , thrips of chilies and whitefly of tomato.
- It can be widely used in Home Garden , terrace - Kitchen Gardens , Nursery and Agriculture for all types of plants. It belongs to the Neonicotinoids group of insecticides.
- It has a broad spectrum of activity with a good long-lasting effect - combined with low application rates and good plant compatibility which makes it is most preferred pesticide for Cotton , Paddy Sugarcane Vegetables , Rice Chilli Tomato Okra Groundnut etc.
- Dosage: For Domestic Use take 2-4 ml per 1 Liter of Water. For Large Applications 100 -150 ml per acre is recommended. (Foliar Spray).