KATYAYANI FENOXAPROP P ETHYL 6.9 % EC SELECTIVE HERBICIDE
- Katyayani Paddy Guard FENOXAPROP-P-ETHYL 6.9 EC is a selective post-emergent herbicide recommended for the control of grassy weeds, especially Echinochloa spp. in direct-seeded and transplanted rice.
- It contains Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl as an active ingredient which offers flexibility in the application window. Paddy Guard is absorbed by the leaves and stems of the plants and is translocated systemically.
- It predominantly inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids in the meristem tissue of grassy weeds.It is Effective grass control & a wide range of grasses controlled. Excellent plant selectivity & safe to crops at recommended dosages. Flexibility in application time - 3-5 leaf stages, used as Early Post Emergent herbicide.
- Paddy Guard gets absorbed very fast in the plant system and does not get washed off even if it rains after three hours of Paddy Guard spray.
- Dosage: 350 ml per Acre application time - at 3-5 leaf stages, used as Early Post Emergent herbicide.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION :Apply when weeds are of 2 to 5 leaf stage.Detailed Instructions to use are given along with the product.