KATYAYANI ACTIVATED HUMIC ACID, FULVIC ACID FERTILIZER
- Humic Acid Improves physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil, increases aeration and water holding capacity of soil, increases yield and improves quality of plants, accelerates seed germination and root development, Improves effectiveness of metallic fungicides
- Fulvic acid enhances the plant’s natural processes. Fulvic acid is an effective way to increase plant strength and crop yields without using synthetic compounds. It helps in better Chelation which makes more nutrients available to your crops.
- Biologically Activated Combination of Humic Acid Fulvic Acid 98%
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Its results are faster and more effective because it is mixed silicon wetting agent for complete penetration in the plants.
- It could largely stabilize nitrogen and release lock up phosphorus in soil and increase soil water holding capacity
- It helps break up clay and compacted soils, assists in transferring micronutrients from the soil to the plant, enhances water retention, increases seed germination rates, penetration, and stimulates the development of microflora populations in soils.
- Rice, wheat, sugarcane, orchards, cotton chilies, banana, soybean, groundnut, vegetables, fruits, flowers, major plantation crops, medicinal and aromatic plants, and all other crops especially high-value crops
- Direction for use:
- Soil application: 1-1.5 Gram Per Litre Water
- Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Orange Grape Banana, Papaya)
- After 15 days of planting: Spray 10 grams in 15 Litres of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
- VEGETABLES: After 15 days of sowing spray 15 grams / 15 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
- POTATO: After 15 days of sowing spray 15 grams / 15 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting CROPS (Paddy, Jute, Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Til Ground nut, Sunflower, Soybean, Cotton)
- After 15 days of sowing spray 15 grams / 15 L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting FLOWER AND FOLIAGE PLANT
- After 15 days of sowing 10-15 grams / 15 L of water every 10-12 days interval.
- It is treated with Silicon Wetting Agent for Complete Wetting & Penetrating of the plants thus Low dosage is required and Faster Results with Complete Penetration.
- MODE OF ACTION:
- It acts as a natural Chelator (by providing a high cationic exchange capacity) to improve the uptake of minerals, nutrients, and trace elements by plants Direction of use Field-tested on Crops.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet