- Thrips control systemic translaminar action.
- It has novel mechanism action in the insect’s nervous system by acting as an agonist to nach.
- Thrips insecticide organic, It has exhibits tripe action, Ovoidal, Adulticide, and Larvicidal.
- The exciting foliar insecticide with new mode of action. aphids spay for plant, Quick knock down of a wide range of sucking & foliar feeding pests such as Aphids, Whitefly, Jassid, Leafhoppers and Plant bugs.
- Unique translaminar activity that puts protection on both sides of the Leaf surface to long action with control.
- With the special active mechanism it can kill those insects which has resistance to Organo-Phosphorus and insecticides.
- Due to low dose it is very economical.
- Mode Of application: Foliar Spray.
Technical Content: Acetamiprid 20% SP
Target insects & pests :
- BPH, Thrips ,whitefly, jassid, aphids, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Scales etc. Can be used on Vegetables Fruits Cumin Citrus Wheat Mustard Potato Tea.
- Cotton, rice, Chili, okra
- 0.5 gm / Liter of water, 30 to 80 gm per acre
Click Here For More Insecticides