KARATHANE GOLD FUNGICIDE
- Karathane Gold is a contact fungicide with limited penetrant activity.
- It has protective, curative and eradicant action against powdery mildew disease.
- It is a significantly better at controlling powdery mildew infestation on woody parts of the crops/plants.
- It is also effective at low temperatures, when some preventive fungicides do not work well.
Mode of Action:
Karathane Gold acts as uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation, upsetting the electrochemical balance of the fungi cell and preventing the formation of energy rich ATP.It affects the respiration and cell wall formation in target fungi.
Crops: Mango, Rose, Grapes, Chilli
Dosages: 0.7 mL/L
- It contains meptyldinocap 35.7% as the active ingredient.
- Due to its contact action, Karathane Gold is recommended in rotation with systemic fungicides as part of resistance management spray programs.