- Karathane® is a contact fungicide with limited penetrant activity.
- It has protective, curative and eradicant action against powdery mildew disease.
- It is a significantly better at controlling powdery mildew infestation on woody parts of the crops/plants.
- It is also effective at low temperatures, when some preventive fungicides do not work well.
Features of Karthane®
- It contains dinocap as the active ingredient.
- Due to its contact action, Karathane® is recommended in rotation with systemic fungicides as part of resistance management spray programs.
Crops treated with Karthan®
How does it work?
- Karathane® acts as uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation, upsetting the electrochemical balance of the fungi cell and preventing the formation of energy rich ATP.
- It affects the respiration and cell wall formation in target fungi