Technical Name: Acetamiprid 20 % SP
Mode of Action: Systemic and Translaminar Action
- Kaitaku belongs to Neonicotinoide group of insecticide.
- It is recommended on Chilli, Okra, Cotton and Cabbage for Sucking pests and specifically on White fly.
- It is a novel insecticide with triple action-ovicidal, nymphicidal & adulticide activity. It provides protection for longer duration.
- It has quick-knock down action, there by prevents the further damage immediately.
- It provides efficient protection on both sides of leaves due to systemic and translaminar action.
- It has good compatibility with most commonly used pesticides.
- It requires better coverage both upper an under side of the leaves.
- It can be used alternatively with insect growth regulator (Nymphicide) and other chitin inhibitors to break the resistance of white fly.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|COTTON||White fly, Jassids and Aphids||20-40||200-240||15|
|Paddy||Brown Plant Hopper||20-40||200-240||7|