Intrepid® is a broad spectrum insecticides for Chilli & Cabbage. It gives superior control for DBM and Mites. Intrepid® is a novel chemistry that saps energy out of insects, thereby rendering them weak. It belongs to the diacylhydrazine class of insecticides and has a novel mode of action that mimics the action of the molting hormone.
- Chlorfenapyr 10% SC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Control Without affecting beneficial insects.
- With a favorable environmental profile, Intrepid 2F wont disrupt any beneficial insects including bees making it the ideal choice for IPM programs. It preserves the population of beneficial, mites and pollinators, and can be applied at bloom without affecting pollinators.
- Extended Residual Control
- Intrepid 2F provides extended residual control, saving growers time and money by spraying.
- Broad spectrum control : DBM and Mites.
- Longer Duration of control: compared to other conventional miticides/insecticides, this reduces number of sprays on crop.
- Translaminar action: intrepid is able to control the pests under side of the leaf.
- Facilitates green and healthy canopy.
UsageMODE OF ACTION -
Intrepid is contact & stomach action and also has systemic properties exhibiting good translaminar activity in pants.
Intrepid works by disrupting the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP), in the insect nervous system.
- Interferes with respiration & acts on mitochondria (power house).
Intrepid stops the battery of the insects i.e., Conversion of ADP to ATP in Mitochondria required for cell functions in insects.
Intrepid lodges between inner and outer membranes of Mitochondria and prevents ATP production. Hence, the cells stop functioning and the insect dies from inability to produce its own energy.
|When to Apply
|DBM & Mites
|1st spray at 30 to 35 DAT 2nd spray at 65 to 75 DAT
|DBM & Mites
|1st spray at 30 to 40 DAT 2nd spray at 50 to 60 DAT
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet