Taiyo is rapidly taken up by the plants · It is very effective against sucking insect pests · Compatible with common use insecticide, fungicides.
- Technical Content
- Features & Benefits
- Taiyo plus is a systemic seed treatment insecticide.
- Taiyo plus protects against target pests by interfering with receptors that transmit the message to continue feeding.
- Taiyo plus acts on different sites of action in the insect.
- Taiyo plus provides control of a wide range of early season sucking and chewing, leaf-feeding and soil-dwelling insect pests, such as aphids, wireworms, flea beetles, and leaf miners.
- Taiyo plus is used to treat the seeds of corn, cotton, sugar beets, oil seed rape, canola, wheat, barley, soybean, sorghum and other field crops.
MODE OF ACTION -
- After spraying or drenching, Hydrogen Peroxide oxidizes the cell wall of the Bacteria, Fungi, Virus and Spores cells.
- Silver enters the nucleus of the cell & disrupts the DNA. • This prevents multiplication of the cell mass.
||Dosage (ml per Kg seeds)
|| Shoot Fly
||Aphid, Whiteflies, Jassids