- Strong erect plant
- Heavy bearing with close internodal distance
- Low to medium pungency
- Good for long distance transportability
- Moderate heat set
- Yield - 10 to 12 MT/acre In Green Fresh and 1 to 2 MT/acre in Red dry ( depending on season and cultural practice)
- Size - Long fruit 12 cm length and 1 to 1.2 cm diameter
- Light green fruits
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||MH, MP, KA, AP, TS, RJ, PB, HR, UP, WB, OD, HP, AS, NE|
|Rabi||MH, KN, RJ, KA, AP, TS|
UsageSeed Rate: 80g - 100g per acre.
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 120:60:80 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:Basal Dose: Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing: 25% N at 30 days after sowing and 25% N at 50 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet