NO VIRUS (BIO VIRICIDE)
- No Virus is an organic viricide made with a unique combination of herbs.
- It is a broad-spectrum viricide, which stops virus development in plant systems.
- It acts rapidly to inhibit the proliferation of viral infections within plants. It fosters the emergence of robust new foliage.
- No Virus is key for saving crop loss due to Virus with 100 % Natural and Organic product.
- It is a Botanical Anti- Viral Product with Broad Spectrum Action.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- It is effective to stop Virus infection in crops, hence No Virus works by encapsulating virions (infective particle of a virus) & stops it from spreading/multiplying.
- It controls the further spread of Viral Infection and initiates new branches and leaves.
- It helps plants to growth healthy and increase the yield of the crop.
- Spraying No Virus in preventive application increases resistance against Viral infection.
- It is effective against mosaic viruses, leaf curl disease, mottle virus, etc.
- It is free from toxic chemicals and recommended for residue-free farming.
- Used for control of plant viral diseases.
- CROPS - Vegetables, Fruits & Pulses.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Chilli Leaf Curl Virus Chilli Mosaic Virus Capsicum – TMV Squash Mosaic virus Cucumber Mosaic Virus Tomato Leaf Curl Virus Tomato Mosaic Virus Bean Yellow Mosaic Virus.
MODE OF ACTION
- The introduction of No-Virus occurs through the stomatal opening, and it is then transported throughout the plant system via the vascular bundles.
- It stops viruses from entering plant cells by blocking their attachment or fusion. It does this by Interfering with the virus's outer layer or the cell's surface. It also interferes with the cell's machinery that makes proteins, which the virus needs to multiply. No Virus has antioxidants that fight damage caused by viruses. It also stops viruses from sticking to cells by blocking special proteins on the virus. This helps in the early stages of a viral infection.
- 600-1000 ml/Acre
- Compatible with all Agrochemicals.
- This information is provided for reference purposes only. Always follow the recommended application guidelines outlined on the product label and accompanying leaflet.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet