GEOLIFE NANO ZN (CHEALATED ZINC EDTA) (ZINC MICRO NUTRIENT)
100 gm (50 gm x 2)
- Zinc chelate is easily translocated within the plants, because unlike Zinc Sulphate it is partly systemic.
- Zinc Sulphate reduces phosphorous uptake and the phosphorous content of the shoots in plants, while Zn-EDTA increased it.
- Zinc EDTA available to plant system very quickly. This is in contrast with Zinc from other sources which makes Zinc available very slowly, because a large quantity of such Zinc will be fixed in the soil.
- High pH conditions, zinc from other sources may not be available to plant.
- Zinc EDTA is versatile since it can be used for all crops and all kinds of soil.
Recommended doses: One or two sprays per month, total no. of spray & concentration of use should be decided depending upon crop growth stage & nutrient require.
Concentration of use 50 gram/ acre.