PIONEER AGRO FRATEURIA BIO FERTILIZER
- Frateuria - Potassium mobilizing bacteria: enhance potassium intake in all crops to regulates membrane permeability and accumulate carbohydrates under salinity stress.
- Take 250 ml of liquid biofertilizer & make solution in 2-3 liters of water.
- Mix this solution slowly with 50-60 kg of seed by hand, so that homogenous layer should evenly mix on all the seeds
- After drying under shed, sow the seed as early as possible.
- This method is useful in transplanting crops.
- Take 250 ml liquid biofertilizer and make the solution in 4-5 liters of water.
- Dip the required seedlings in this solution for 20-30 minutes before planting.
- Transplant the treated seedlings as early as possible.
- 300-400 ml liquid biofertilizer is required for 1 acre area.
- Mix well with 300-400 ml liquid biofertilizer with 50-100 kg of soil/sand/compost.
- Spread this mixer homogenously in field before last ploughing or before 24 hours of sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet